Chass, Mitch, and Raeghn did a super job keeping the food flowing. We had cake and ice cream, water melon, pizza, chips, tootsie rolls, cream puffs, etc... (Chass and Mitch also did all the clean up- THANKS (will have to invite them next year again!))


Andrew Playing with some of Wayne's old friends.
Below Tia is opening presents with the help of Shad as the MC for the event.
Mitch capturing the fun.
Shad's band did their first public appearance and they were awesome. It was neat how they took the initiative and put together some fun songs and played with energy only the Oilers of Grassy Lake could match. It was really exciting and a blast to watch.

Here are couple of shots from Andrew's Kindergarten Graduation. He sang great and was one of the most animated actors/dancers! We were very proud of him.



I wish we could have made it to your party, looks like it was fun. I love that Shad's in a band, he's so cool. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures Mel!! You are a brave family to take on that kind of crowd! It looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing ~Love ya tons!
ReplyDeleteI want a party that I don't have to clean up after...just kidding! For some crazy reason I like cleaning up best?! Hmmm! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete