Mel: Here is a picture I took at about 3am in Dallas where someone decided to smoke in their room. The sprinklers put their cigarette out and flooded the room below them. The rest of us just got to stay out in the parking lot for an hour in our underwear. I got a cold but I'm better now!
Company is still struggling. Looking at 5 layoffs Tuesday afternoon. Praying for a miracle... They are such great people and workers.


Had a great time taking Shad and the rest of the boys to
Shad's first priesthood session. The First Presidency talks were incredible. The Lord wrote those talks. Each had their own style/personality but all spoke with the tongues of angels. I've made it a personal goal to take the boys to every Priesthood Session in the conference center. You can't beat the Spirit in that building. We went to Dennys for dinner and then went to see the Seamon's Condo. Great to be with brothers! Dave is getting good at that trumpet. Imagine if he'd have practised as a boy! We're sure proud of you and tell everyone about you. Keep up the great work!
Stan:Hello mom and dad. We are so happy for you and glad you are hard at work. I wish I could have seen you at the MTC. Maybe for your next trip to the MTC. :) Thank you for your example to our little ones. We know we'll be blessed for your service. Good luck with all that memorizing!
Mitch:
Hi Mom and Dad, we love you and are glad to hear that you are already getting your feet wet and doing the work. We had a great time at General Priesthood meeting and were proud that our parents were on a mission doing the Lord's work. We love you and look forward to hearing of your adventures and experiences.
Tia:
hi this is tia i can't wait till we can come to see you guys, in July! I hope that you guys are doing good I am! love ya! tia
Raeghn:
Shad: Prestod session was wonder full, I learned a lot, I felt the spirit. I learned that we must keep Monday open for family home evening and a lot more
Kveena:hay i had a great week i am really excited about diner tonight cause all of us are get'in together. see ya
Wayne: Hope your missionary stuff is going great. We think about you all the time. When we went to the seamon's condo me and Tyler walked over to Elder Hollands door. The spirit just by his door was amazing! It hit me very hard. His doorway was decorated with pictures of the savior and there was a beutiful bouquet in a vase. I was amazed at the power of the spirit that was there. We just stared at the door for a while then we left. I wanted to stay there for ever. Shad had a great first priesthood meating he looked a little bored after the first hour, but I think it was over all a good expirience. Well hope you are having an amazing life altering experience!
Adam:
Andrew:hi i listened good and got a bingo!
(Remember to see bigger versions of the pictures just click on them!)

No comments:
Post a Comment