
Wayne: Hey, this week my dad was on a business trip most of the week. Today at church there was a baby blessing and the bishop asked me to hold the mic. for it. It was a very good blessing. I also was supposed to take the mic. out into the congregation if someone was unable to walk up to the pulpit. I sat on the stand the whole time and was able to see how the spirit effected the people. Many started crying on a particularly spiritual testimony. Shad is doing well with his duties as a deacon. Today he collected fast offerings around the ward, I think he is very proud to have the priesthood. On Friday I went to my friends birthday party. It was a movie party. I had loads of fun. On Saturday my mom made these really good Rice Crispy treats. She made them with extra marshmallows so they were extra sticky. This week went really well I think In seminary we are learning about Paul the Apostle and the apostasy. There are some very interesting things in the scriptures about Paul. Well I am doing my best to keep the name "Wayne" a good trustworthy
name. Today I poured gravy on my bread and my dad said that was something Wayne Sr. would do, and it made me think of you. Hope you are doing well out there, still praying for you a lot.Shad: This week, it was mayday but it was so rainy we didn't go. Today is fast Sunday it is a great experience, there were great testimonies. It was a great week.
Adam: I miss you and I hope you are doing good! We had rice crispy treats today for desert. I liked them a lot.
Andrew: I miss you. It is fasting Sunday. I fasted from sugar. I didn't go to class today because I had a cough.
Mel: Hi Mom and Dad! I bet you are doing an incredible job out there. My albino porcupine picture illustrates how work is going. Holding on! My faith is strengthened by knowing you are praying for us. If we can just get
through June, things should start getting better. We have some good prospects in July time frame but a huge gap to fill before then. We have a french company coming out this week (their US rep) to discuss partnering. Could turn into something good.I went on travel this week to a large motor company in Evansville, IN that works in the mining industry and then to the Kubota factory in Georgia. No miracles yet but it still possible. I added a picture I took along the road in Georgia.
I've included some pictures of us doing scripture study with the Preach My Gospel manual. Trying to get us all ready for missions.
Also, Andrew and I went out to get pictures of baby Geese and ended up staying for sunset. He is wearing my coat b/c it got a little cold. We're still plugging our way through this Ward Missionary Calling. We don't know many people (less actives and non-members) but it is coming. I need more of that Wayne Torrie courage to just run house to house and get to know them. Prayers for us in this calling are welcome too... With all your kids, you must need an hour for prayer to cover all the topics! It means a lot to us. Thanks for
being who you are. Love you tons!

No comments:
Post a Comment