
Mel: Hi Mom! Happy Mother's Day! How blessed I am to have a lady like you as a mother. I'm sure I was way muscular in the pre-existence because I probably had to battle millions for a slot as one of your children (I hope I didn't trigger that war in heaven thingy over it?). How glad I am for your sacrifices and selflessness. Your example often reminds me of how much further I have to go.We had a fine week. Still haven't had our miracle but I think we're close. Darkest before the dawn? I snuck out and took some geese pictures again this week on the way back from basketball. Adam and Andrew sung for Mothers day (click on the picture and see if you can pick them out!). They did a great job. The kids and I cooked dinner for Raeghn today. We did OK... Steak, Potatoes, Corn, Salad, Slushis, and banana splits for dessert. She was gracious and ate pretty good! We are blessed to have her in our home! Here's a picture of her holding her deep fryer! Doesn't she look thrilled!
Kveena:happy mother's day your the best grandma a girl could want thanks for always being there for me!






I'm reading the "tennis shoes among the Nephites" books they awesome!
love you
guys so much good luck!!!Wayne: Happy mother's day!! I hope you have been having a great day. Like my dad said we did the best we could for our mom. She really is amazing! This week I am praying and reading my scriptures trying to get an answer to which school I should go to. If I should stay at the small charter school that I go to now or if I should go to the public school. Tomorrow I am going to the public school to take a tour through the halls to see if the spirit is gone more or less than InTech (The school I go to now) I have been praying about it a lot. I thought I got an answer, but it didn't feel right yet so... I delayed the decision. I fasted about the answer last week, but still not a sure answer. I hope and pray I make the best decision for my future. Well Happy Mother's day again!!! Have a great week.
Shad: This week was great! I did a serves project. Dad took pictures of me with out me knowing. Our dog Pepper, broke her knee. She broke it by jumping out of a truck. Tomorrow she is going to have a surgery we are all sad :( . Well that is all I have to wright... bye.


I can't wait to come over for wings in your new deep fryer. Happy Mother's day to you Raeghn.
ReplyDelete