Adam disciplining the bad bunny...
Mel and Shad went on a photo expedition on canoe on a local river Monday morning and had a great time together. Dad's sure blessed to have a great photo companion.
While Shad and Dad were out teaching the 3rd discussion to some neighbors, Mom and the young ones went on a walk.
Kaera is too cool to be seen with dad but she tolerates him.
Andrew is always happy when he's with Teddy!
Shad and Kaera hanging out
Favorite time of the day
Shopping with dad


Hey these are wondereful pictures !How did you get a picture of you and Shad in the boat ?I wanted to cry when I saw your pictures at the grave site.So thankfulfor family give the kids hugs for us sure miss you all and happy to see you during the pageant!!Right !!July 6th to July 31st. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteOh I forgot to tell you I really like those sunglasses on Kaera !Cool.It looks like she tolerates her Dad pretty well !!Mom
ReplyDelete