Dear Grandma and Grandpa Blog

Letters to Grandma and Grandpa on their mission

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (37)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Adams final game of the MBA season (video too)!
      • Kaera
      • Raeghn pics of kids
      • Conference and PT Interviews
      • One last FHE in the forest
      • Kylie's birthday and other events
      • 10 Years!!!
      • Over the hill....
      • Singapore
      • Kaera
      • Moving
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Mel Torrie
I started photography in 2006 and have gravitated to wildlife (my favorite) and landscape photography. I shoot with a Canon SLR with L-series lenses. My wife is very understanding and patient with my addiction. I appreciate any comments you can offer as they help me improve greatly! Thanks.
View my complete profile

Sunday, December 5, 2010

10 Years!!!

A miracle down to the last mile! We had a humble little 10th year anniversary of the company's founding. A crazy ride it has been. Right up til this payroll that looked impossible without the Lord's help. He came through for us at the last minute. The day before I was to give my speech at the part I was told that we could not pay the employees for the month of Dec due to late payments and not enough work. It was not quite going to be the speech I wanted to give! Then we won about 4 contracts in 24 hours! We will likely have too much work for next year. My testimony of Lord's desire to bless us if we do our part is as strong as ever. Hallelujah. How blessed we have been. We have a great team of people who've been patient and hard working. I owe them a great deal. I pray I can one day be able to give them the harvest they have sowed through their diligence!





Posted by Mel Torrie at 8:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)