Sunday, December 5, 2010

Singapore

I got a trip to Singapore to try and land some contracts. Landed some amazing food. Here I'm eating what they call Chili Crabs and Pepper Crabs. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Amazing!Now for the other end of the spectrum! This is the most disgusting dessert I've had in my life. I didn't see them making it (this was recommended by one of my colleagues) and it is probably good. It looked like a big slurpee in a bowl except for the corn poured on top... Corn? The slushi part tasted OK but herbal tea flavor was a little different. Then underneath was a surprise of chili beans... Beans? I ate most of the beans but it was a feat!

Shopping was crazy but kind of exciting.
I only saw this one homeless person in the whole country. He had a pretty interesting setup with a bunch of umbrellas, a mat, and a bike to call home. I'll post more on Singapore later.


No comments:

Post a Comment